Essentially made up of children from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds aged three to eight,
the target audience has limited or no knowledge of the learning or teaching languages.
At this stage in their development, the younger children are able to listen attentively to a story read by adults
and formulate hypotheses, while the older ones can draw reasoned conclusions to solve the problems presented
and even read the stories themselves.
So reading these books.
- helps the children to construct and improve their command of the local language or the one used during the learning process ;
- provides an opportunity to tackle sequences of language, comprehension and the understanding of pictures ;
- enables the study of delicate issues ;
- turns civic education into a transversal instruction rooted in the children's everyday lives ;
- nhances the children's awareness of the rules of community life, and the need to show respect for adults and other children.
La collection est accompagnée d'un guide pédagogique.